Friday, January 18, 2013

I will try to contact with artificial turf venues

Mr. Yang Ming talk about Chinese football, there are two points I agree with. First, the current drawbacks is obvious, but there seemed to be no better alternative examination-oriented education, lead under double curb of the school and the parents, the children can not contact football. The second, more than a decade the abnormal development of the real estate tyrannical squeeze the already meager public soccer field, children have nowhere to play football. Although the Football Association even how many football fields of data are never Statistics, conventional judgment: Chinese football field stock should also be able to accommodate the current poor football population, and it is difficult to find expansion space

First point I have also stated, the second point I emotionally Futsal competitions in the Twin Cities to participate in the province in August, I and many of the city's team during the communication, which in many cities now was not an artificial turf venue! Visible of Heilongjiang's football backward is inevitable reasons. The other hand, the city I live around the New Village, artificial turf venue no less than ten, but can at any time go on happily playing football or fitness few, I would think that this is more sad than no venue available.

Nowadays a lot of teams and I expressed kick Futsal desire back from Xining, I will try to contact with artificial turf venues, but more than a month in the past, the site is still not forthcoming, this morning, I linked to an idle in Longfeng weekend venues, tomorrow the time I went to look at the site, the initial intention was to be charged, if site conditions allow, we put futsal spend time entries will club as soon as possible and contact, as I understand it, the competition dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment